[C-prog-lang-l] Phase 2 tests on github + my vacation

Jan Pechanec jp at devnull.cz
Sun Jun 16 11:18:33 CEST 2019

Hi,

I've uploaded the tests for the Phase 2.  We might extend them so
please always use the latest version but even at this state they
should serve as basic smoke tests for your implementations.

https://github.com/devnull-cz/c-prog-lang/tree/master/getting-credits/2019/tests

If you already submitted your Phase 2 code, please run the tests and
let us know if it passed or whether you need to do some fixes.

Obviously, after your code passes the Phase 2 tests, you need to rerun
the Phase 1 tests to make sure you have not introduced any regression
to already existing code.

Last but not least, you need to always write to both of us when
submitting your code.  I'm going on vacation after Jun 23 and may not
be online.

Cheers, Jan.

--
Jan Pechanec <jp (at) devnull (dot) cz>