[C-prog-lang-l] Assignment phase 2 + deadlines + other info

Jan Pechanec jp at devnull.cz
Sat May 2 19:47:31 CEST 2020

On Sat, 2 May 2020, Vladimír Kotal wrote:

Sorry about that, it was meant to me only.

The -x option must support selective extraction, same way as listing
does it.  I fixed the assignment text.

Do not worry about permissions and ownership, just create the files
with fopen.  Fixed in the assignment text.

Bail out on any non-regular file header when extracting the archive,
same way as when listing it.

Jan.