[C-prog-lang-l] Assignment phase 2 + deadlines + other info

Jan Pechanec jp at devnull.cz
Sat May 2 13:25:52 CEST 2020

Hi,

the assignment for Phase 2 was finalized.  It's adding options -x and
-v (but not -c).

https://github.com/devnull-cz/c-prog-lang/blob/master/getting-credits/2020/assignment.txt

Due to the pandemic situation, we pushed both deadlines further by 1
week.  That means 1st phase deadline: Sun Jun 14, 2020, 23:59:59, and
the 2nd phase: Sun Jul 19, 2020, 23:59:59.

By May 24, the original semester end, we will go through the whole
syllabus.  As the semester is be prolonged by three weeks, we will see
whether we can show you some extra stuff or not, but beyond the
syllabus (so definitely not needed for the tar assignment).  We will
let you know here, it will definitely depend on whether you are
interested in such stuff (let us know).

We will continue providing the lectures via Skype for now, and I think
we will just finish the semester like that as I guess the dorm is not
operating anyway even if we were allowed to return to the classroom in
a couple of weeks.

Let me know if anything is not clear.  Thanks!

Stay safe, Jan.

--
Jan Pechanec <jp (at) devnull (dot) cz>
http://www.devnull.cz