[C-prog-lang-l] phase 1 testing

Tomáš Sláma tomas.slama.131 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:25:37 CEST 2020

 > I have two questions.  First, do you have the latest reversion of the
 > tests (c-prog-lang repo)? And the other one - do you see the same
 > errors when you use GNU tar as the implementation?  If not, please see
 > README on how to do it.

I do have the latest repository.

As for checking the GNU tar implementation: it seems that I am unable to
(following the README tutorial), since it still looks for 'mytar.c',
even after setting STEF_REGFILE_LOCAL_VARS.

The following script:
---
#!/usr/bin/env fish

export STEF=/home/xiaoxiae/Documents/Temporary/tar/stef/stef.sh

export GNUTAR=/bin/tar

export STEF_REGFILE_LOCAL_VARS=" "

export MYGUTAR=/bin/tar

./run-tests.sh (cat phase-1.tests)
---

Yields:
---
=== [ NPRG099 Tar Unit Tests ] ===
Checking configuration sanity.
Checking existence of executables provided by the following variables:
GCC GNUTAR
Checking existence of regular files provided by the following variables:

--- [ Configuration Start ] ---
Checking 'mytar.c' existence.
The source code filename must be named: 'mytar.c'
It is: 'set-me-to-mytar.c-see-README'
Configuration failed, fix it and rerun.  Exiting.
---

Sincerely,
T. Sláma