[C-prog-lang-l] phase 1 testing

Tomáš Sláma tomas.slama.131 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:47:05 CEST 2020

Hello,

I've been working on my implementation of GNU TAR and got to a point
where some of the test are still failing but they (in my opinion)
shouldn't be.

Here's the condensed diff of those (2, 3, 4, 5, 6) that failed:

002
---
  aaa-file
  another-file2
  empty.data
-file.zero
  file1.random
  file2.zero
  file3.zero
+file.zero
  hello-world
  small-file
---

003
---
  aaa-file
  empty.data
-file3.zero
+file.zero
  small-file
---

004
---
  aaa-file
  empty.data
-file3.zero
+file.zero
  small-file
---

005
---
  aaa-file
  empty.data
-file3.zero
+file.zero
  small-file
  mytar: nonexistent1: Not found in archive
  mytar: nonexistent2: Not found in archive
---

006
---
  aaa-file
  empty.data
-file3.zero
+file.zero
  small-file
  mytar: nonexistent1: Not found in archive
  mytar: nonexistent2: Not found in archive
---

I tried printing the bash variables from test-00x.sh variables and it
seems that they don't match the test-output-00x.txt files. Am I missing
something?

Thanks (and sorry, if it's just me being confused :) )!

T. Sláma