[*UBE 10.6] Take a spare three-hour work week in our clinic and get 580 Eur.

sw-l na mff.cuni.cz sw-l na mff.cuni.cz
Čtvrtek Září 27 15:03:46 CEST 2012

Spam detection software, running on the system "mbox.ms.mff.cuni.cz", has
The administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  We invite you to work in the remote assistant position. This
   work takes 2-3 hours per week and requires absolutely no investment. The
  essence of this work for incoming client requests in your city. The starting
   salary is about 2500 EUR per month + bonuses. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.8 RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB      RBL: SORBS: sender is an abusable web server
                            [76.28.69.125 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 8.0 LOCAL_FROM_LIST        From address is "...-l@(ms.)mff.cuni.cz" or other
                            group address
 1.0 FILL_THIS_FORM_SHORT   Fill in a short form with personal information