Working Part Time

forstova na ms.mff.cuni.cz forstova na ms.mff.cuni.cz
Úterý Červen 28 17:33:07 CEST 2011

Greetings!

On behalf of the HR department of a large multinational company I would like to bring your attention to the following information.

This company is well known in various fields such as:
- estate property
- founding and abatement of enterprises
- supporting in opening of banking accounts
- etc.

And at the moment we need employees in Europe:
- rate of salary 2.400  + bonus
- max 3-4 business hours a day
- flextime

When you decide to work with us, please e-mail your name and phone number and we will invite you for prior interlocution.  Regina na europe-hire.net

Nota bene! Only European residents are required!

Should any questions arise, please contact us and we will gladly assist you regarding any queries.