[C-prog-lang-l] textbook

Vladimír Kotal vlada at kotalovi.cz
Wed Feb 22 13:15:44 CET 2023

I have to admit I've never read/saw that book. It seems that the latest 4th edition was published in 1997 which is a bit too early for C99 that we cover in the lecture.

Searching for it in the MFF UK library (https://www.mff.cuni.cz/cs/knihovna/uvodni-stranka) yielded no results, however maybe my search-fu is not up to date.

Best regards,

V. Kotal