[C-prog-lang-l] Project specification inquiry

Aryan Kumar aryanaman2000 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:11:56 CET 2023

Dear Professor,

The course webpage <https://devnull-cz.github.io/c-prog-lang/> says that
the project specification will be released before March, and currently, it
is not available yet, contrary to what you said today. Although March is
not far from now, I would still request you for a prompt update on the
assignment specification.

As the assignment plays an important role in my semester planning, I would
greatly appreciate it if you could share the assignment specification as
soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Sincerely,
Aryan