[C-prog-lang-l] Network interactions in C

Jan Pechanec jp at devnull.cz
Wed Mar 24 09:48:03 CET 2021

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021, Илья Завидный wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Could anyone recommend a source to learn about network programming in C?

Ilia,

the Beej's guide is the best you can get online on network programming
in C, IMO. It's kind of legendary already:

https://beej.us/guide/bgnet/html/

You can also check out our Unix/Linux Programming in C lecture which
has lots of working source code examples in the repository:

https://devnull-cz.github.io/unix-linux-prog-in-c/#materials

For just the theory, I recommend lectures from Jiri Peterka (in
Czech).  For example:

http://www.earchiv.cz/l225/index.php3

--
Jan Pechanec <jp (at) devnull (dot) cz>