[C-prog-lang-l] mountain art competition

Vladimír Kotal vlada at devnull.cz
Thu Mar 14 20:55:37 CET 2019

In addition to the creative enhancement (reminds me of
https://ajmysmetatry.sk/), the code is nicely structured with a good style.

Some minor nits:
  - separate the defines and includes with blank line
  - be consistent: rand() % 3 vs. rand()%3
  - multiword identifiers can be made more readable somehow (either use
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel_case or underscores)
  - you are cheating a little bit with those for loops :-) as we have not
introduced them yet
  - snow caps drawing can be refactored into its own function - it's extra
feature, maybe later on can be governed by an option

Regards,

V. Kotal