[C-prog-lang-l] mountain art competition

Peter G peter.grajcar131 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:47:53 CET 2019

Hello,

I have used two functions. One for the printing the mountain and second for filling the columns of the array. I also added mountain snow caps, which are generated above certain height level.

I put the code on GitHub. It can be found there: https://github.com/peter-grajcar/the-c-programming-language/blob/master/src/mountains.c <https://github.com/peter-grajcar/the-c-programming-language/blob/master/src/mountains.c>

As an example I attached picture of my mountains.

Regards,
Peter Grajcar

.