[C-prog-lang-l] Today's seminar

Jan Pechanec jp at devnull.cz
Wed May 23 11:50:26 CEST 2018

Hi all,

thank your for attending today.  We have started processing your
solutions and will get back to all of you who sent the solution by
tomorrow.  If we do not, contact us as we might not have received your
email.

I will update the "Getting credits" section on the web by Fri but if
you know you did not pass, you will need to finish the assignment from
today:

	http://www.devnull.cz/c/assignment.txt

And on top of that, you need to do one more:

	http://www.devnull.cz/c/assignment-extra.txt

Obviously, I recommend the extra assignment to all of you if you have
time and are curious.  It's more complicated than the 1st one.

Regards, Jan.

--
Jan Pechanec <jp (at) devnull (dot) cz>
http://www.devnull.cz