[C-prog-lang-l] A short questionnaire for The C Programming Language class

Jan Pechanec jp at devnull.cz
Tue Mar 27 11:46:44 CEST 2018

Hi everybody,

we are past lecture number 5 and we are wondering whether there is
anything we could change to make the seminar better for you.

Could you please answer the following five simple sections?  If you
speak Czech natively, Czech is preferred.

Please respond directly to me and leave vlada at devnull.cz on CC.

We very much appreciate your feedback.  Remember that if we do not
know what might be possibly bugging you we can hardly fix that :-)

Cheers, Jan.

- How does it go so far?  Do you have too little or too much time to
  grasp all the new C language features we have introduced in the
  first five lessons?

- Is a 30 minute warm-up OK?  Would you want it possibly shorter or
  longer?

- Is English an issue?  Maybe we talk too fast or not loud enough?

- Do you work on the voluntary home assignments?  If not, do you have
  any suggestion to make it more appealing to you?

- Any other suggestion to make the seminar or its structure more
  interesting/better for you?

--
Jan Pechanec <jp (at) devnull (dot) cz>
http://www.devnull.cz