[C-prog-lang-l] Questionnaire/feedback (Dotaznik)

Jan Pechanec jp at devnull.cz
Fri Mar 17 14:49:51 CET 2017

Hey everybody,

we are past lecture number 4 and I couldn't help noticing a sharp
drop in attendance.  We had 15 people on Tue from ~24 in the first
three classes.

Maybe it's just a natural way of how things go, maybe we do something
wrong.  We can change things quite easily but it's difficult for us
to know what to change unless you tell us :-)

Could each of you please answer the following 4 simple questions?  If
you speak Czech, please answer in Czech.  You can respond directly to
me and please leave vlada at devnull.cz on cc.

We will very much appreciate your feedback.

Have a great weekend you all!

Cheers, Jan.

== 8< ==
- Did we start too fast?  Do you have too little time to grasp all the
  new C language features we have introduced in the first four
  lessons?

- Is English an issue?  Maybe we talk too fast?

- Would you like home assignments to have something to practise your C
  skills on between the classes?

- Any other suggestion to make it more interesting/better for you?
== 8< ==

 --
 Jan Pechanec <jp (at) devnull (dot) cz>
 http://www.devnull.cz